Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Moving pains...

I haven't posted much lately, because I'm moving. I hate moving. I do it a lot, but I genuinely hate it.

I wanted to take a picture of the three suitcases and carry-on that I managed to fit my whole life in England into in order to move to the US(temporarily) to show you all, but it was too disheartening.

I wanted to say goodbye to everyone in Manchester properly, but there wasn't enough time to see everyone or to say all the things.

I wanted to visit all the places that I loved best and the places that I hadn't gotten to know well enough to love yet.

I wanted to bestow all the things I left behind on people lovingly, rather than dumping them in the local Oxfam for random passers-by.

I wanted to have more time to do all the things I could. But I needed to leave to do all the things that are waiting for me.

And right now, I want to go unpack.

Peace, beautiful people. Love where you are, and appreciate where you're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment